Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Ash Ketchum and Pikachu - Pokemon - Coloring Page and Clipart

I really enjoy coloring in Pokemon coloring pages! Download my Ash Ketchum and Pikachu coloring page and coloring it in yourself! Do check out my YouTube channel for more Pokemon coloring videos and for pixel art drawing tutorials as well. Below are the coloring page and clip art featured in my YouTube video.

Ash Ketchum and Pikachu free printable coloring page (line art):
Ash Ketchum and Pikachu free printable clip art:
You can watch how I colored in the Ash Ketchum and Pikachu coloring page to create the clipart on my YouTube channel. Check my previous blog post to stay on my blog and watch the video or watch the video on my YouTube channel here: Ash Ketchum and Pikachu Coloring Page Speed Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment