Sunday, March 12, 2017

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong Coloring Page and Clipart

Nintendo characters are probably my favorite characters to make videos for! They are very well designed and definitely stands out from the rest. This coloring page and clipart featuring Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong is very minimalistic in color, but at the same time it is very bright and eye-catching! I have a lot more videos on my YouTube channel featuring Nintendo characters, so do go check it out.

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong free printable coloring page (line art):
Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong free printable clip art:
You can watch how I colored in the Donkey Kong coloring page to create the clipart on my YouTube channel. Check my previous blog post to stay on my blog and watch the video or watch the video on my YouTube channel here: Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong Coloring Page Speed Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment