Sunday, January 8, 2017

Pokemon's Pikachu, Pichu and Togepi Coloring Page and Clip Art

Uploading the Pokemon coloring page and Pokemon clip art really puts me in the mood to play a Pokemon game! I bought Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon last year, so maybe I'll pull those out and play. Below are the coloring page and clip art! You can download it to your computer and color it with Adobe photoshop or print it out.

Pikachu, Pichu and Togepi printable coloring page (line art):
Pikachu, Pichu and Togepi printable clip art:
You can watch how I colored in the Pokemon coloring page to create the clipart on my YouTube channel. Check my previous blog post to stay on my blog and watch the video or watch the video on my YouTube channel here: Pikachu, Pichu and Togepi Coloring Page Speed Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment