Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails Coloring Page and Clip Art

I just watched the Nintendo Switch presentation and they finally showed the trailer for the new Sonic game, Sonic Mania! It definitely looks promising and looks like they are going back to what made Sonic good in the first place. I kind of wished they made a good 3D Sonic game instead, but I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun with Sonic Mania. Plus, we still don't know what Project Sonic 2017 is yet, so let's hope that it's a 3D Sonic game that is similar to Super Mario 3D World. That would be awesome.

Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails printable coloring page (line art):
Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails printable clip art:
You can watch how I colored in the Sonic and Tails coloring page to create the clipart on my YouTube channel. Check my previous blog post to stay on my blog and watch the video or watch the video on my YouTube channel here: Sonic and Tails Coloring Page Speed Paint

1 comment: