Friday, January 6, 2017

Super Mario and Luigi Coloring Page and Clip Art

Super Mario Bros. will always be my favorite game of all time! So it's not surprising that I chose a Super Mario coloring page for my first YouTube video. Starting today I will be uploading the black and white coloring page line art and the colored clip art here on my blog. You guys can download the coloring page and color it in by hand or follow along my videos and color in the coloring page using Adobe Photoshop.

Super Mario and Luigi printable coloring page (line art):
super mario coloring page
Super Mario and Luigi printable clip art:
super mario clipart
You can watch how I colored in the Super Mario coloring page to create the clipart on my YouTube channel. Check my previous blog post to stay on my blog and watch the video or watch the video on my YouTube channel here: Mario and Luigi Coloring Page Speed Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment